"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jan 22, 2009

And The Nominees Are....


So, the nominees for the Oscars were released & here is a taste of who is up for that golden boy!!

Actor: Sean Penn, Richard Jenkins, Frank Langella, Brad Pitt, Mickey Rourke
Supporting Actor:
Josh Brolin, Heath Ledger, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Robert Downey Jr., Michael Shannon

Actress:
Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie, Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep, Melissa Leo
Supporting Actress:
Viola Davis, Penelope Cruz, Amy Adams, Taraji P. Henson, Marisa Tomei

Picture: Slumdog Millionaire, Frost/Nixon, The Reader, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Milk

To see the full list click
here. I'm going to see Milk this weekend & I'm super excited about that & I didn't see any of the other movies that are up for best picture. I think this years supporting actor category is interesting given the Robert Downey & Heath Ledger nominations considering the fact that rarely if ever does a "super hero" flick or even a "comedy" for that matter win anything. I have a feeling that Kate Winslet will walk away with an award as will Frank Langella, but some people still seem to think that Mickey Rourke will take it...that, my friends is a scary thought!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: