"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Sep 20, 2009

Trends on the carpet


So I missed most of the red carpet but I'm noticing that a major trend on the ladies is a fresh face with a no makeup look with nude lips & I like it, it leaves the dress as the main event.  I'm enjoying seeing a nice array of colors on the ladies this year as well, not so much black which just gets boring.  I think John Cryer looked like an idiot in that awful military/MJ vest...not a good look, thankfully he's funny.  A lot of the men are now sporting the black thick rimmed glasses, JT started doing it last season & now it seems that a lot of guys are picking up on it...not sure how I feel about that.  I love men in glasses but the big ass black rim isn't flattering on anyone, not even JT!

















Bookmark and Share

No comments: