"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

May 31, 2011

Hangover Part 2

So last night we went & saw Hangover 2 & I was a little skeptical about it even though my mom had told me that it was hilarious & stupid which was what I was hoping for & she was right!  Sure the movie is basically the same movie as the first one but it's still a different story that just happens to be similar to the last one.
Mr. Chow had a much larger part than I expected & I was thrilled that he did, he's so damn funny & the way he is found...well, you'll have to see that for yourself.  I don't want to give anything away but I'm going to share this with you...Stu just seems to have the worst effing luck ever, ha ha ha, poor guy!

If you enjoyed the first one you need to see the second one, period, it's not up for discussion just get your happy ass to the theater & see it!
 Bookmark and Share

No comments: