"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jul 5, 2011

I am literally disgusted!

Hello, my name is Casey "O.J." Anthony!  The verdict is in & the bitch was found not guilty & is going to walk...oh no wait, sorry, she was found guilty of lying but that's about it.  I can't wait to see what kind of karmic retribution she gets for this.  What is wrong with our society that they just let someone like this walk away & give her the chance to breed again?!  I may not like kids but I don't wish harm on any of them but this dirty skank...well, she deserves whatever comes her way.

Want to read up?  Click this.
 Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

AMCnowB said...

Our society is way too obsessed with CSI shows. Every jury these days wants a fiber from the bottom of someone's shoe to be analyzed in a scientific lab and then back traced by water particles in some database to prove guilt.
If they didn't get the evidence they needed, fine, but it seems they did, and it's pretty bad.

DVR Slave said...

Totally right on that one!