"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Aug 24, 2009

Heidi Pratt...Not a Performer!

Ok kids, I just watched the video of Heidi Pratt performing at the Miss Universe Pageant & I'm sorry but she was terrible! First of all she was lip syncing which I have to thank her for because her "clean" voice is worse than mine & I'm horrendous!! What I find interesting is her lack of dance skills & being able to find her mark. As a dancer the most important thing you have to do is meet your mark, on time not 1 second after everyone else met theirs not to mention that the one time she rushed to her mark so fast I thought she was going to trip over her own foot then she stopped dead & jerked back & none of the other dancers did. This dancing thing makes no sense to me...I follow Heidi on Twitter and for the last 3 weeks she has been rehearsing 3 hours a day for this performance...that's like 45+ hours & after all that this is what we got?

Bookmark and Share

No comments: