"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Feb 7, 2011

Kelsey & Camille are finally done...now on to the next one!

It seems that Kelsey & Camille Grammer have finally come to a settlement which will be expedited & the divorce should be done by Thursday so that Kelsey can get ready to marry his fiance Kayte Walsh at the end of this month.  The settlement amount has not yet been disclosed but I'm going to guess that she got the 50 Million she was looking for...he probably fought it for a minute but then realized that he was getting married in a couple weeks so give the bitch what she wants.  Apparently it was rumored that Camille was going to move to Real Housewives of New York (why I have no idea, she doesn't live there he does) but that's not true & nothing has been said as to whether or not she'll be signing on for the next season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but I really hope she doesn't.  She's not entertaining, she makes me sick with all of her righteous behavior & her over indulgence of everything like having 4 nannies for 2 kids...I'm sorry but that's just gluttonous & Ms. "Jesus complex" should know that gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins!
 Bookmark and Share

No comments: