"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Feb 1, 2010

Grammys

Well kids I watched the first hour & the last hour & recorded the rest so I can thankfully FF through a lot of crap that I don't give two shits about.  I did of course get to watch the Red Carpet & here's my thoughts:

Worst dressed is a toss up between 90% of the attendees but I think I'm going to give it to Britney Spears in what appears to be a 1 piece bathing suit with a mesh cover up over it.  Thankfully I didn't get to see this train wreck on the red carpet or hear what Jay Manuel had to say about it but I'm sure he didn't care for it either. Wait, I think I would have liked to hear what Jay had to say...guess I'll have to wait for the E! Fashion Police tonight (no idea what time as they have no info posted online) then.  Now, there were a couple chicks who technically were dressed worse but I'd never heard of them so they are not up for voting.  I would have chosen Beyonce but she was smart & wore a lovely gown on the way in & then later changed into her hideous dress which will have a special post all its own after this. 

Best dressed IMHO is apparently up for debate with a lot of people but I loved it!  Earlier this morning she was on the worst dressed list on US Weekly's website but I just went to check on someone else & poof...she's no longer on the list so maybe more people are seeing things my way.  Anyway, I'm going to give this one up to P!nk...I love her & I loved the way she looked last night, very feminine & romantic.  

I would like to note that my best dressed male was LL Cool J & worst dressed were the guys from LMFAO who (believe it or not) were dressed worse than Quentin Tarantino!

I don't know if any of you saw Giuliana Rancic interview with Harry Connick Jr. & his wife but she made a fool out of herself when she said to his wife "I used to follow your career, back when you were still Jill Goodacre" and then she tried to recover but it didn't work.  I know that Jill doesn't model anymore but the way Giuliana said it made it sound like Jill got married & gave up her career or that her career is still going & Guiliana has better celebs to follow now.  Poor Guiliana!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: