"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Sep 29, 2010

Huron Applefest weekend is here!!

Looking for something fun to do this weekend?  Head on down to the Huron Applefest in New Boston.  I've been going to this festival since I was a little kid & it's one of my favorite festivals of the year.  It's a sign for me that summer is officially over which sucks but the tasty apple fritters totally make up for it!  The festival doesn't have alcohol but if you are looking for a couple cocktails then you can head on in to McNasty's and grab a cold one.  There are all kinds of booths of crafts & candles & soaps & goodies for your shopping & viewing pleasure; there are a few rides for the kiddies, music entertainment, festival food, a parade on Saturday & all kind of other things going on.  Not to mention...apple pies, apples, cider, fritters, apple butter & tons of other applecentric items.  Weather is looking to be in the 60's & sunny so it will be a perfect day to be out & about, hope to see you there!! 
 Bookmark and Share

No comments: