"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jul 15, 2009

Alternative Smoking


So I had heard about & seen these "fake cigarettes" online & at tobacco shops & they definitely intrigued me. I used to smoke about a pack a day for like 15 years then I quit for a year & then I went back to social smoking & was at about 1-2 packs a week so I figured that since I was smoking so little why not see what my other options are. Well I was going to start rolling my own because bottom line is even at only 1 to 2 packs a week that's still 25-50 bucks a month & that's just too much to spend & rolling them is way cheaper but time consuming. Well I decided to do some research on alternative smoking & I ran across the SmokeStik which is basically like a nicotine vaporizer. I've had it for a couple days & so far so good, it's kind of heavy which is annoying but I'm sure I'll get used to it. It's a much more "healthy" way to smoke & can even help those who are interested quit smoking. You can purchase the cartridges without nicotine as well as light, medium, high, and menthol so there is something for everyone. I ordered the 2 pack from this site which sells them cheaper since they aren't cheap for start up. I spent just over 60 bucks I think but each cartridge is equal to a pack of smokes & they cost about $2 a piece which is a huge savings. The best thing about these is that you don't smell, you don't have that ash tray taste in your mouth, and you can smoke any damn where you want because it isn't a cigarette! You inhale & exhale vapor which is much better than inhaling & exhaling countless chemicals & tar & poison & everything else that's in smokes. Anyway, I do recommend this product although when I'm out with a bunch of people & I'm drinking I may bring cigarettes anyway because the last thing I want to do is lose the damn Stik or have someone thinking I'm smoking pot in a one hitter!! We shall see though.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: