"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jul 22, 2009

So I Watch Big Brother...


For the last few seasons I've watched Big Brother, mainly because my mom watches it & after my parents moved to TN she was always talking about it so I started watching it to have something to talk about with her & my aunts as well. So far this season is fairly good but I just have to say that I can't stand Ronnie, I realllllly hope that he goes home soon, he drives me crazy with the annoying faces he makes when he's being nice. I wasn't that shocked that he didn't try to back door Russell last night (because he's afraid of him) but I really didn't expect him to put Jordan up there. I guess we shall see what happens tomorrow but I really hope they send Laura home...she really should have used some of the cash she spent on her HUGE tits to get her teeth fixed.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: