"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Dec 20, 2009

Brittany Murphy dies at 32


At 8:00 am this morning 911 was called from the home of Brittany Murphy's husband Simon Monjack & Brittany was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she pronounced dead on arrival.  Brittany suffered cardiac arrest and could not be revived, there is no news as to what caused the cardiac arrest.  The story is still developing but my thoughts are with her family & friends during this awful tragedy, especially this close to the holidays...I feel so bad for everyone in her life.  I know I will miss her amazing acting & singing talents, she was a wonderful entertainer IMHO and so many of her movies are on the list of movies I can watch over & over like 8 Mile, Clueless, and Little Black Book.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: