"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Oct 14, 2010

Well well, Snooki here...

 It looks like Ms. Nicole Polizzi better known as Snooki will be getting her own spin off from Jersey Shore.  Initially we heard that Snooki & JWow would be getting a show together but MTV realized that Snooki is where the the money is apparently.  I have to admit that bitch is funny but I don't know if I could watch a show just about her...I guess it all depends on when it's on.  Anyway, no idea what the premise will be or what it will be called but I'm assuming the whole "Snookin for Love" thing is out the window since she's got a man, a new one I think so she doesn't need any help in that department which I find very strange.  Who would want to date her or The Situation?  I guess if I had to pick I'd date her!! Want to be Snooki for Halloween? Click this!
 Bookmark and Share

No comments: