"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Apr 29, 2009

Inappropriate or Appropriate Breast Feeding

Ok so I know I'm going to get flack for this but I really don't give a flack. I totally agree that women have every right to breast feed but I also agree that I have every right not to have to see it. Not every person finds breastfeeding "beautiful & magical" & not every feeding mom should assume that we do. Obviously this also goes both ways, I can respect the fact that you want to feed in public but please do not expose your entire breast to me at Kroger. If I want to see tits I'll go to a strip club & pay to do so, they shouldn't be forced upon me in my day to day life. I'm not allowed to walk around in public topless & I don't think nursing mothers should be allowed to either, go to the restroom or your car or lay a blanket over yourself, natural or not your tits are private & should be respected as such unless you are getting paid to spin on a pole & show them off. What if the tables were turned & men did the feeding from their penis...would you not be offended to see guys walking around with babies hanging off their cocks? I find open, public breastfeeding as inappropriate as men "adjusting" themselves in public or people chewing with their mouth open...we all eat & that's ok but I don't need to see what you are consuming! All these women keep saying "if you don't like it look the other way" so you are going to tell me that with 1 feeding mom in a group of one hundred 99 of the people are supposed to look away? Wouldn't it be easier if that 1 feeding mom excused herself to go to the restroom? Obviously this battle will go on forever but I really just needed to state my case. Please see the photos below for the difference between appropriate & inappropriate breastfeeding just in case you weren't sure.


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Restrooms are disgusting unsanitary places to feed an infant. I refuse point blank to go to one to nurse. I have always just nursed my kids wherever we were and have never had a problem. Most people don't even notice what I'm doing and I don't wear one of those ridiculous nursing cover things or even a blanket..just hoist my top up a bit latch bub on and it looks like I'm just giving him a cuddle.

I'm curious, how many women have you really seen pulling their whole breast out to nurse and leaving on display?

DVR Slave said...

Well, I've obviously seen too many women do it to cause me having such an issue with it. Obviously if they are doing it discreetly like you say you do I wouldn't notice it would I?