"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Apr 15, 2009

Wanna Lose Weight? Are You Lazy?


Check out this article with some simple 5 minute recipes. Me being the extremely picky eater that I am I always have a hard time with diet recipes but I found at least 1 dish per meal that I would totally eat & probably not have to substitute anything. I think it sucks that everything healthy always includes almonds or cottage cheese or yogurt & just thinking of those things make my stomach turn! Anyway, most people aren't as picky as me so I'm sure you could find something you would like. Enjoy!!
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Paul said...

The bacon, egg and cheese muffin is right up my alley - minus the sides of course.

DVR Slave said...

That's what I thought & you know I'm all about the turkey feta wrap thing!