"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

May 24, 2010

Smoking update

Ok so it has been 3 weeks & 14 hours since I quit, I have not had one single cigarette since I did.  I have saved $70 already & omitted 216 cigarettes from daily life.  I feel good but can't wait to be off the Chantix...don't get me wrong, the drug is a miracle but I'm nauseous all the time, I don't sleep & when I do the dreams are so bizarre, I can't get enough water, I have to pee in the middle of the night...there's many things about it I don't like but when I look at the big picture what's so bad about a couple months of being uncomfortable when the reward is so great?  I have stopped taking the drug with breakfast & now take it with lunch & dinner since I tend to eat later in the summer & I take a sleeping pill about an hour before bed as well & that usually helps me at least get 6 hours of quality sleep.  They say it only takes 3 weeks to make or break a habit & it's been just that 3 weeks so according to the universe my habit should be gone by now, woo hoo!
 Bookmark and Share

No comments: