"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jan 19, 2011

My horoscope this week

Here's a quote from my horoscope this week that just really stands true & it applies to everyone so I wanted to share.

"You can trust the fact that if you do what's right for you your good relationships will only improve and the ones that don't work will disappear."

I don't want to say that this is part of my new years resolution because I didn't really make one but I did vow to only be true to those who are true to me & to stop making excuses for the people in my life who obviously don't care about me.  I spend so much energy trying to maintain relationships with a handful of people that never reciprocate but then I realized that the relationships that really matter just maintain themselves so why am I wasting my time?  Well, I'm not anymore...if they want to be my friend then they can make an effort because I'm done.  Happy 2011 everyone...stay true to you!!
 Bookmark and Share

No comments: