"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Sep 15, 2009

GaGawd Awful!

Ok, I have to discuss Lady Gaga's "fashion" choices at the VMA's.  What is with her?  She wore multiple outfits and I have to say that my favorite one was the red number that covered her whole face for obvious reasons.  Her performance was good but what was with her playing the piano with one leg on it?  I think it was done to prove that she doesn't have a penis.  I'm still unsure if she's a man or not, the truth will come out (no pun intended) sooner or later.  Her constantly being teamed up with Perez is kind of creepy, I mean sure, every girl loves her gay but those 2 just may be a couple if she is in fact a man.  Regardless they obviously have the same stylist & that stylist needs to be replaced by someone more capable like Rachel Zoe, she may need a sandwich but she's a pretty good stylist most of the time!  If you didn't get the pleasure of seeing her lovely gear check out this link!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: