"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Sep 24, 2009

Oh Khloe, Don't Be Stupid!!

So I'm sure you have all heard by now that Khloe Kardashian is getting married to Lamar Odom who plays for the Lakers. At least the couple have been dating long enough to make an informed decision to get married, I mean, a whole month...that's like a decade in celeb years.

According to Khloe's blog they are getting married on Sunday, yes this coming Sunday & it's so convenient that filming for Keeping Up is currently underway, I wonder if we'll get to see the nuptials on the show?  Personally, I don't get it, this guy must have taken quite a few hits to the head because he looks like he's missing a few pieces in the chess set. I'm guessing he must be hung like a horse which is great, but it's no reason to marry someone.  I give this marriage 6 months at the most, with him leaving for the basketball season soon I can only see lies & cheating in their future.  I hope I'm wrong because even though she's an idiot, she's still my favorite Kardashian sister.  So good luck to Khloe and Lamar as they embark on one of the biggest mistakes they will ever make!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: