"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Sep 29, 2009

DJ AM...not a suicide?


I don't buy that one bit! Here is an excerpt that I nabbed from E! "Adam Goldstein died accidentally of "acute intoxication" after consuming a lethal cocktail of cocaine, painkillers, sleeping pills and mood-alterers including OxyContin, Vicodin, Benadryl, Xanax, Ativan and Klonopin." I'm sorry but nobody accidentally takes cocaine & then 8 other things on top of it & not to mention that the initial reports said that he was found with Oxy in his mouth that he wasn't able to take due to losing consciousness.  Who accidentally takes 9 Oxy on top of all those other drugs?  That's right...someone who is trying to kill themselves.  I think the only reason they are saying all of this is because his show is coming out on MTV very soon about substance abuse & DJ AM is trying to counsel these junkies to make better decisions.  I feel awful for his friends & his family but really, they should use his death as an example on the new show like a "see what could happen to you if you keep on the way you are" kind of thing.  Regardless of what the reports claim I am very certain that he was pretty messed up from that plane crash & couldn't take it anymore...I'm not saying that his suicide was planned, I think that maybe the suicide was accidental like he was just hoping that all those drugs would wash away the pain when in reality it washed away his life. 
photo courtesy of E!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: