"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Sep 21, 2009

Worst Dressed Couples


So, I love me some Thomas Jayne and honestly I don't even know if he's with Patricia Arquette or not, I thought she was married & not to him but I could be wrong.  Anyway, she looks like an idiot whose tit is about to bust out of her dress & his pants...are they pajamas?  Arquette always looks like shit so I would like to just put it out there that maybe she get a stylist!

The other couple is Andy Samberg & some broad in an extremely ugly cheap ass dress that she likely bought from Dots.  Could this chick possibly match any more?  Her earrings match the dress & then that HIDEOUS necklace matches her bag & likely the shoes too.  This just proves that most men don't know shit about fashion or they would wear a better fitting tux, do their hair, and not let their woman leave the house looking like she's in a housedress.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: