"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Oct 29, 2009

Every 9 year old should be a skank for Halloween!!

Ok, did you guys see the photo of Miley's little 9 year old sister dressed as a whore for Halloween?  I have so many comments & suggestions I don't even know where to start.  First of all I would like to know where she got this outfit & who the hell would make an outfit like this for a kid because that person needs to be shot first & then her parents need to be shot for buying it for her & letting her wear it out of the house.  I mean Jeebus Crisp you can practically see her underoos!  I'm sure that the sponsors on that step & repeat (including the Children Affected by AIDS Foundation) are really happy that a little slut is plastered all over the internet basically representing their organizations.  Toys R Us is on there too, do you think she got her costume there?  I'll bet a lot of parents think that maybe she did & won't be going there for costumes.  It's pretty obvious that their family is country since her parents obviously saw nothing wrong with this, or Miley posing in a creepy pic with dad, or Miley humping a stripper pole I guess whatever brings the dollars is fine by them, they ain't complaining!  Now, my next question is who names their daughter Noah?  Sure, technically it's a unisex name but we all know it's primarily a guy name, I've never met a female Noah or ever even heard of one prior to her but then again...they named their other daughter Miley, what is with these hicks?  Finally, I hate to but have to comment on how fugs this girl is...I thought Miley was unattractive but this poor little girl is 10 times worse & it doesn't help that she's wearing all this makeup or that her fivehead is showing.  I really hope that when she speaks she doesn't sound like an uneducated man like her big sister does!  Hopefully she'll grow a little more into her face as she gets older but who knows maybe she will be a really high earning stripper in a couple years & can fix herself right up.  Bottom line, no little girl should ever dress like this especially in public, her parents need to be shot & Miley needs to retire so that maybe this entire clan will just disappear from the public eye.  To see what others thought check out the article on Us Magazine online.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: