"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Oct 9, 2009

Speidi interview on 95.5, not really an interview at all!!


On 95.5 here in Detroit they interviewed Spencer & Heidi & didn't let them get in more than like 5 words total during the entire thing.  I don't listen to them in the morning because I think they suck but a friend at work does & she told me about out & also dug up the clip from the podcast.  It's less than 5 minutes but so funny!!  I can't stand them & I honestly don't even know if they were smart enough to pick up on what was going on because the crew did a great job with it & didn't laugh at all.

On a totally unrelated note, WTF is with his outfit in this pic? What is with the cowboy hat all the time & those boots & jacket...he looks like a chef at a ranch in Texas!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: