"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Oct 2, 2009

Heidi On The View

Let me just say that Heidi wasn't that bad on The View but that's only because she didn't talk much. I did enjoy the fact that the women questioned both her & Spencer about their marriage & basically told them that neither of them trust each other & that does not make a good marriage which is totally true. Heidi wants babies & Spencer is having less sex with her because he doesn't trust that she is taking her birth control or that she wouldn't tamper with a condom. Seriously? If you can't even trust your wife to not sabotage your life why would you want to marry her? The most important question I have though is this...what was with the stupid necklace Spencer was wearing? He looked even more like a douche than usual!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: