"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Mar 10, 2010

Corey Haim, Dead at age 38

So not that I'm really all that shocked given his history of drug problems but we lost another icon from our childhood.  Well, I can't say that everyone did but I know I did, both Coreys were in so many of my favorite movies growing up but Haim was so cute, I had posters of him all over my bedroom walls.  I think I fell in love with him in The Lost Boys and then License to Drive just sealed the deal for me though I will admit that my favorite role of his was as Dinger in Dream A Little Dream.  

The investigation is under way to find out the cause of death which could have been related to a flu he had that he was being medicated for, drugs, or a combination of all of it.  Haim's drug use completely ruined his life, his bond with Corey Feldman, and his career.  On the set of Lost Boys 2 Haim was apparently so high the majority of his scenes had to be cut, assuming he was even sober enough to leave the trailer to film them.  I wonder if A&E will run a marathon of The 2 Coreys this weekend?  Haim was a mess on that show too, it was reality that's for sure.

I'm sure Feldman is heart broken, first MJ & then Haim, not to mention that he & his wife Suzy just got divorced though he should be thrilled about that...she was one nasty bitch!  For the full article click here
Bookmark and Share

No comments: