"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Mar 26, 2010

Kelly Killoren Bensimon is so effing dumb...

I've been meaning to write about this for a couple weeks & keep forgetting.  So in a recent episode of Real Housewives of New York City she said "PETA doesn't say don't wear fur, they say don't abuse animals" and then she went on and on about how she does eat meat & does wear fur but she doesn't abuse animals so she will continue to wear fur & eat meat until she doesn't want to anymore.

If PETA doesn't say 'don't wear fur' then how come their current campaign (Bethenny posed for an ad) is called "I'd rather go naked than wear fur"?  Don't you think that implies that they don't want people wearing fur?

Now I'm not a PETA person, I eat meat & I love it & have no plans of ever quitting eating it.  I don't wear fur because I can't afford it & I also think it's very 80's...fur isn't the status symbol it used to be & most faux fur feels pretty damn real & is about 1/4 of the cost of real fur & I'm on a budget.  The whole point of this post is how stupid Kelly is, ever since the first time I heard her say "hi" in her obnoxious fake high pitched voice I wanted to punch her.  She thinks she's so high & mighty & the hottest thing around & she's not, she's stupid (like ignorant stupid), so fake, and she doesn't care about anyone other than herself & can I also say that for a model she dresses pretty WT.  I've never seen/met anyone like her & hopefully there aren't any more of them out there! 
Bookmark and Share

No comments: