"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Mar 17, 2010

Suri Cruise...what a spoiled brat!

Man, I cannot wait for little Suri to grow up & be a demanding teenager who makes her parents lives a living hell because they deserve it for catering to her every whim.  What parent would actually say "my kid hates jeans & favors dresses"?  Seriously, your child wears what you put them in whether they like it or not.  ""They are actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids. I found them for her and she loves them"...she's 3, again, she should love whatever you tell her to wear & there is no effing reason that any child, regardless of who their parents are, should be carrying an $850 Ferragamo purse!  It also blows my mind that they would allow this little girl to wear makeup, do they not have any clue as to what they are setting themselves up for?  She's going to be at her first day of real school & when she's told to change into her gym clothes do they honestly think that she'll get away with saying "I only wear dresses & heels, I'll do no such thing".  All they are doing is raising this girl to be a major bitch who doesn't listen to authority & always gets her way so I can't wait until she's popped for a DUI & doesn't understand why she has to go to jail.  Life without rules is not a very good life for a kid, I don't care if she doesn't like coats she would definitely be wearing one when it's cold out but nope, they don't make her because "she doesn't like it".  She's 3, she doesn't know what she likes & if she was going to be that demanding to not wear a coat then she would stay home, period.  Discipline is key & as early as possible but it seems to me that this little girl doesn't know the meaning of the word.
photo courtesy of usmagazine.com / x17online.com
Bookmark and Share

No comments: