"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

May 11, 2008

Oh oh oh oh oh...Oh oh oh oh

Woo hoo, how excited am I? Me, my cousins, and a couple friends are off to Toronto in September to see the legendary New Kids on the Block!! I can't wait to feel 13 again, it's going to be such a good time & I honestly love the new song "Summertime" feel free to check it out for yourself below :) Their sound hasn't changed which makes me very happy and I know they are going to put on a great show, well, they better, I've been waiting almost 15 years for this. We are all so happy that they got back together for this super sweet tour so thanks guys, we appreciate it & can't wait to see you & all of your new moves!! I also wanna give a special shout out to Doug, for helping us out in our purchasing journey.


No comments: