"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

May 15, 2008

Yay for my gays!!

How exciting that the California Supreme Court ruled in favor of gay marriage today. I know all kinds of people all over the place are outraged (stupid) but myself & many many others certainly support this ruling & I can only hope that the rest of the country follows suit as well. This has been such a long time coming & I know my grandpa is probably rolling over in his grave hearing about this, but I am so thrilled that finally some people out there who actually want to say "I do" will now have the chance. Now, this just leads me to ask...are Brad & Angelina going to follow through on their promise? They did say that they wouldn't get married until gay marriage was made legal, I'm sure they will now stipulate that the whole country has to allow it before they say "I do", I guess we'll see what happens after they return to the country with their new offspring!!

If you want more info on the happenings regarding the ruling today see the link below!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/16/us/15cnd-scene.html?hp

No comments: