"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jun 29, 2009

Going, going, gone!

I just wanted to add a couple deaths to the list since I haven't actually blogged since Thursday. Not only did MJ die on the 26th, so did Farrah Fawcett & rumors were also going around the Jeff Goldblum had died but that was a hoax...a pretty shitty one too if you ask me. Billy Mays, the infomercial king pt. 2 (Ron Popeil is the real king) also died I believe in his sleep after getting hit in the head with luggage on a plane or something though it's now discovered that apparently it wasn't the luggage that killed him it was heart disease. Not sure what all that is about but at least now I know that no new screaming for no reason commercials will be made. His inventive products will be sadly missed as I'm sure will he by family & friends. Ok, I think about wraps it up!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: