"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jun 8, 2009

So Maybe It Wasn't Suicide...

Photos were released (assumed by the Bangkok police) of David Carradine hanging in the closet of his hotel room now I didn't look at the photos but they were described on the radio this morning. Here's the gist & my conclusion...so when I first heard about the "suicide" & then heard that he was nude & hanging in his closet my brain went right to auto-erotic asphyxiation ala Michael Hutchence of INXS but when I heard the description this morning I'm thinking maybe not. I don't believe that he was murdered because his hands were tied together over his head & were also tied to the same rope that was around his neck but there was no bruising or sign of a fight. Obviously being tied up the way he was would make it impossible for him to masturbate while being hung in the closet as well. I've decided that he had a hooker in his room & got her to tie him up & likely give him some oral pleasure & during the process he died & the hooker likely bailed once she realized that he was dead & left him to be found by the maid. Well, as sad as this news is it leads me to believe that at least he died happy!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: