"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jun 19, 2009

Sober Shower/Bachelorette Party


Poor Kendra...she had to celebrate her shower/bachelorette party sober, what's the frigging point in a bachelorette party if you can't woop it up? I've been to some for ladies who NEVER drink & guess what they did? That's right kids, got WASTED!! Just look at her face in this pic...she looks really bummed in my opinion. Kind of reminds me of my cousin who found out a week before her wedding that she was pregnant again, she wanted to cry at her wedding as everyone was toasting with champagne & she she had water. Her opinion at that point was "what a waste of an open bar when I'm not even consuming any of it", I told her to have a glass of freaking champagne since she was only 5 weeks pregnant I mean come on one glass? It's your wedding!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: