"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jun 18, 2009

Foxy Camel!!



So, did you all get to see the lovely, sexy, smoldering Megan Fox's camel toe incident? Well, don't worry if you didn't because I've got it posted right here! Looking at the extent of said toe it makes me wonder how in the hell she wasn't aware of the very obvious frontal wedgie she was sporting. Speaking as a woman, you know when something has shifted or is up your ass or up your chalupa, especially if it is a lounge wear item because it is hugging everything. I think it's pretty clear that Fox isn't wearing any underwear & when you aren't wearing underwear you really notice something climbing up your chalupa. Maybe she should invest in a Cuchini? My friend Carl informs me that she also has toe thumbs, I'm now on the hunt for verification photos of said toe thumbs.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: