"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jun 23, 2008

George Carlin, 1937-2008


Sad note this morning, George Carlin died yesterday at St. John's Hospital. He was complaining of chest pains and was rushed in. He suffered a heart attack and died at 5:55 pm in the hospital of heart failure. George Carlin was a love him or hate him type of comedian and I happened to be a fan. Luckily, back in April when I was in Las Vegas with some friends and family we made it to the Orleans (where he was still performing & had upcoming performances scheduled) to see George and he was a funny "old fuck" and I have to say that he will be sadly missed. He also made it very clear when we saw him that he won't be watching over anyone in his afterlife, he plans on relaxing through eternity! Click here for the full article from E!.

No comments: