"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jun 17, 2008

Things Happening to Other People

Tim Russert died unexpectedly at the age of 58 after a sudden collapse at the NBC studios on Friday. For more info check out this article at CNN. My heart goes out to his family, friends & colleagues.

The Bravo A-List awards were on last week & Lauren Hutton was given an award & gave the most bizarre acceptance speech I’ve heard in a while.

Fergie’s daughter Eugenie (not Fergie the singer, the original Fergie, the actual Duchess, of York that is) was busted frolicking around with some friends at her boarding school with no clothes on, so what...let the kids frolick!

Spencer & Heidi are buying guns apparently, not sure if Heidi is getting one to try to take him out or what but I’m guessing that Lauren might want to watch her back!

Jessica Simpson is putting out a country album, probably not wise…I don’t think it will sell. Her last pop album didn’t sell for crap so why would this one? I think she should just stick to being hot, her music career isn’t all that & neither is her acting career…actually, she should probably go back to singing religious music to be perfectly honest.

R. Kelly isn’t guilty (yeah right) and Linda Hogan is a cougar? I’ll disagree with that one, just because you have a young boyfriend doesn’t make you a cougar, he has to be hot not a clone of your ex husband. I don’t understand why those 2 split…she’s dating a younger version of him & he’s dating a younger version of her…his daughter, oh no wait that wasn’t her it just looks like her (gross).

Katie Holmes is gonna be on Broadway, I have no feelings about this either way. I was a huge fan of hers until she married goofball & now I do not like or dislike her, but I do dislike her husband & I’m not gonna deny that, I always have!

Trent unveiled the new Pink is the New Blog site & had a kick ass party too. Check out his site to see more!!

No comments: