"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jun 23, 2008

My Weekend

So my weekend turned out pretty good. I had dinner with Wendy & Paul at Page's and the fillet tip caesar sandwich was killer. On Saturday I ended up making my way to Dearborn & hitting up the Biergarten with Karen for her 32nd b-day. Bernie & his niece Megan were there as well, the bar was pretty busy, got really busy around one & there were a lot of asshole guys up in there. There were probably always asshole guys up in there but because I was sober I really noticed it this time. It was karaoke night & some people were great & others sounded like dying animals, but I made it through the night & had a lot of fun, it was totally worth the drive. I got home around 4:30 after hanging out at Bernie's for a bit & went to bed & then spent Sunday lying around & watching 90210. Karen got pretty wasted so I'm guessing she wasn't feeling too well yesterday, boo :(

No comments: