"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jun 16, 2008

Congrats to the Waltons


I wanted to be sure to stop in and wish my fab 4 counterpart Lisa & her new husband Mike a big fat congrats! Lisa & Mike got married on Saturday & I’m sure the ceremony was beautiful. I couldn’t be there because I had a major appearance to make at my local Meijer to buy some fruit & I didn’t want to miss the strawberry festival. Ha, actually that’s what I ended up doing this weekend, I couldn’t attend the wedding because I was too poor, period. I did have beers with Wendy & Karen in honor of the happy couple to celebrate though. I didn’t have to be in attendance to congratulate them & party it up & I was able to do it in sweats :)

Anyway, I hope you crazy kids have a great honeymoon & a blissful life together forever and ever. Hugs & kisses guys & I hope to see you in January.

No comments: