"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jan 23, 2009

Chet...


So I don't know if any of you are watching the new Real World in Brooklyn but I decided to watch this season due to the post-op transgender chick, hot gay guy, guy who served in Iraq, a dancer girl & some other folks. I'm coming to find that my favorite person on the show is Chet, the self proclaimed straight guy who thinks very highly of himself & I have no idea why! This dude says some of the dumbest shit but I just heard the best. This aired on the episode that was on Wednesday night & he was out at the bar with some roommates & a friend of the guy with the abs who is a chick from Brooklyn & a model. He said "there is a strong attraction, I mean physical at least, she's a model & I'm Chet so..." So what dude, you aren't a model or even that attractive at least not to straight women & if you want to be "straight" then stop wearing the eye liner, you're not in a band, thanks!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: