"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jan 1, 2009

2009 May Be Prime

Well everyone it is now 2009 and I don't know about you but I don't feel any different. Well, actually I feel more lazy...I haven't done anything for like a week for the most part & it feels pretty good but I also know that it has to end sometime so my plan for today is to go home & clean my apartment. I think it is important to start the new year off in a clean & organized environment, I think it clears the head and preps it for what is to come, which hopefully is all good things!! With the economy in the shitter & a new President on the horizon I am so excited to see what this year will bring not only to me & my friends & loved ones but to the world as a whole. I am a bit skeptical of what is looming this year only because it's an odd numbered year & according to Wendy's mom that is never a good thing! I will stay hopeful though & push forward like everyone else and hopefully earn everything I deserve for myself this year by putting out good karma & hopefully getting it in return.

Last night was a great start to the new year with my closest friends and a great meal and a great band and great drinks...I couldn't ask for anything more, and I hope Megan had as much fun as the rest of us as it's her birthday today & the party was just as much for her as the rest of us.

So clean your houses, grab your sage sticks & smoke out every corner of the place to remove all the bad joo joo 2008 left behind & stay hopeful for the future. That being said I think it's time to hit up IHOP, I'm so happy they are open on the holiday it will sure get my year off to a great start. Tomorrow, on the other hand my friends...the gym, along with every other person who will give their all for about 2 weeks then slowly start dropping like flies. I'm actually pretty committed though, because really, I don't have anything else to do!!

I saw this online today & thought it was fitting, it's a whole year in about 40 seconds & I think the best part about it is the sounds & man, I can't wait for spring!!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we started out the new year with a thorough house cleaning as well