"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jan 12, 2009

Not So Golden Appearance


So did you guys watch the Golden Globes last night? I watched most of them & it was on in the background when I wasn't watching but I did see what most everyone was wearing of course. My favs & flops were as follows (number 1's are bold):

Men: Dennis Leary, Brad Pitt, Blair Underwood
Women:
Kate Winslet, Laura Linney, Angelina Jolie

The awful truth is as follows:

Men:
Mickey Rourke, Sting, Seal Women: J-Lo, Marisa Tomei, Renee Zelwegger, Glenn Close
For some stupid reason Yahoo has J-Lo as one of the best dressed & in all honesty I thought Mickey Rourke looked better than she did! That gold lame material did absolutely nothing for J-lo...her ass was HUGE in that dress. I can't believe for one second that anyone thought she looked good, I've posted a photo of her & a photo of Mickey here for your review, you can't tell me that you think either one of them looks acceptable to leave the house let alone, hot or best dressed!


Now speaking of Mickey Rourke I can't believe that I now have to see The Wrestler since he won the Globe & it was nominated for a ton of other awards, I'm hoping it's one of those movies that looks so stupid & I end up falling in love with it like Rock Star, we shall see!!
Photo courtesy of yahoo.com
Bookmark and Share

No comments: