"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Jan 7, 2009

Nip Tuck

OMG Nip Tuck was freaking awesome last night! I'm so glad to have the guys back as well as Liz of course and I just knew the second the episode went from intense murder/attack in the office to so sad downer story that Liz & Christian were gonna get it on this season. I don't know how I knew but I just did & then I saw the season preview & I was right! I feel bad for poor Christian though having breast cancer, he's so vain & self righteous I thought he deserved it while also feeling bad for the poor bloke. Now the star baby looks like it will be a good story line especially with Kimber wanting to give the baby lip injections...WTF? Nice parenting there trash bag!! Now we were talking earlier today & what's up with Sean pretending he still needs the chair? That must be hard work to have to do all this therapy & pretend that his legs don't work...what a pain in the ass! I can't wait until someone finds out that he can walk & to find out why he's pretending to not be able to walk. Is it the women & the being catered to all the time? Is it to keep from having to do surgery? Is it to seem more courageous to his students? Is it something else altogether? We don't know yet but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough!! Oh, I also think that the Indian kid is going to be pretty funny to have around this season.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: