"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Mar 31, 2009

"Countess Manners" Splits From Hubby


Countess Luann de Lesseps & her husband (the Count) are splitsville after 16 years. No wonder we never saw him much on Real Housewives, he was seeing someone else. Not just someone but an Ethiopian woman & apparently they were in Geneva together once the DB finally admitted to what he was doing. Well, maybe now she can write a book on how to be graceful during a divorce, oops, did I say that out loud? Anyway, you can read the whole article from Us here. Oh, also...the annoying female half of Silex got fired, not for bad work or anything but due to the economy...bummer, but I have to say it kind of makes me smile, she's creepy! Can't wait to see tonight's ep when Kelly & Bethany have it out!!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: