"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Mar 30, 2009

O'Reilly Boycots Penn

So Bill O'Reilly has a point, see the excerpt below from the Hollywood Reporter interview with O"Reilly:

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER: ARE THERE ACTORS WHOSE POLITICAL OPINIONS DISTURB YOU SO MUCH YOU WON'T SEE THEIR MOVIES?

O'Reilly: Just Sean Penn

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER: SOMEONE WILL READ THAT AND ACCUSE YOU OF ENCOURAGING A NEW BLACKLIST ERA.

O'Reilly: Not at all. He's a great actor, and if you hire him, you'll get a good performance. I'm just not going to give a guy who gives aid and comfort to people like (Iran president Mahmoud) Ahmadinejad, Hugo Chavez and Saddam Hussein, when he was alive, my 10 bucks. That's my right as an American.

You know folks, I feel the same way about Tom Cruise. He's a mess & gives his money away to what I feel is a non-existent religion which was based on a Sci-Fi novel written by a high on. Now, if you want to go ahead & start a religion based on my "short stories" from my college years go right ahead but dudes...it was just supposed to be for entertainment! I love Sean Penn & though he may make poor choices with money he's not insane, a little crazy maybe, kind of "out there" but not insane so therefore I'll be happy to give him my money. Tom Cruise on the other hand...I wont even rent his movies because I don't think he deserves a dime of my hard earned cash because he's just going to give it all away to his cult, I mean church.

I just want to give props to The Hollywood Reporter for asking O'Reilly questions that really matter like "what is your favorite Clint Eastwood movie" those are the kinds of things the general (non-political) public want to know!! To find out which movie he picked & to see his other answers to normal questions click here.

Bookmark and Share


No comments: