"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Mar 26, 2009

Dolly Parton...Lesbian?


NO! Apparently for years and years people have often wondered about her & her BFF and yet again in an article in AARP Magazine Dolly says "We've been accused of being lovers. We do love each other, but we've never been like that." I think this is odd personally, most women I know have a BFF that they spend tons of time with like me & Wendy. Then again, I once took her to a family wedding as my date & she got lit & told my entire family that she was my lesbian lover...it really didn't help me out much being late 20's & single & all, they thought she was serious. Dolly has been married to her husband Carl Dean for 43 years. I honestly could care less if Dolly were gay but does she strike you as the type that would hide it if she were? No, didn't think so!
Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com
Bookmark and Share

No comments: