"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Feb 11, 2009

No More Sex With Ghosts?


It's rumored that Katherine Heigl & T.R. Knight will be leaving Grey's Anatomy. James Pickens who plays the chief said that he heard they were leaving but others say that no way would he know that because they haven't been released from their contracts yet. Well, they both requested to be released which is fact & considering that I read that T.R. has had about 45 minutes of lines this whole season I'm sure they'll let him go. Now, I understand why they wouldn't want to let her go, she's gotten pretty popular since the show started, in fact her & Patrick Dempsey are the only 2 "stars" on the show so of course they are going to try to hold on to her but come on, I told you all before that I dropped the show after the first episode this season & I'm so glad I did. I've heard nothing but bad things about this season & I think they should just cancel the damn show altogether. If they didn't want Katherine to leave the show then why the hell did they have her go insane & have an affair with a dead guy? Meredith the main character is one of the most annoying female characters I've ever watched on TV, she makes women look like stupid neurotic nymphos which sure, we can all get that way but she's like that 24/7! Anyway, please just put everyone out of their misery & just move McDreamy to Private Practice because spending 1 hour a week with both Taye Diggs & Patrick Dempsey sounds pretty good to me!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: