"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Feb 11, 2009

Who Does That? Celeb Edition!


A guy & girl get into an argument in the car, he is driving, they pull over, she throws the keys out the window & when he can’t find them he goes ape shit. He hits her, bites her, strangles her until she passes out & takes off. Who does that? I’ll tell ya who, Chris Brown!! Now, none of this is fact at this point, just a story that’s being told by E! but I’m going to guess that it’s not far from the truth since photos showed (to the police not me) her having a split lip, bruises all over her face & bite marks all over her arms. I always thought he was such a nice kid but the story had to come from some particle of truth so now I've got him on hold. What I can't believe is that people are actually wondering if they are going to get back together…what do you think?
Bookmark and Share

No comments: