"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Feb 23, 2009

Peeve O' The Day

So I get up to go to the bathroom & grab a cup of coffee & when I return there is a file folder in my chair, this is the 3rd time in 2 weeks this has happened. There are 6 clearly labeled inboxes in my cube & my chair is not one of them! I don't understand how someone thinks that placing work in the inbox for my ass is going to get their work done. What if I hadn't seen it? I could be sitting on the folder for days on end & then they would come to me & say did you ever get to that stuff I left for you? I would respond "what stuff"? "The stuff I left in your chair last week". I would look at them puzzled and then stand up & say "oh my God jack ass I never even saw this sitting here"!!! Maybe I should do that...what do you think?
Bookmark and Share

No comments: