"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Feb 12, 2009

Octuplet Woman Has A Publicist?

This woman makes me sick...obviously she's gotten what she wanted, to be on TV but now that's over & I think it just hit her that she has a zillion kids & no help. My major complaints about this woman are that she has no job & she sees nothing wrong with that, and I don't want kids therefore I don't feel like I should have to pay for hers. Now, I don't know if any of you have ever attempted to adopt a dog from a shelter but you basically have to give a blood sample before you can take it home but they will just go ahead & impregnate some unemployed woman who already has 6 kids with 8 more? I was reading this article and the police are concerned over all of the hate mail this woman is getting which doesn't surprise me but the best part about the article is that they say the police have been talking to this woman's publicist...publicist? Forget who's paying for the kids who is paying for her publicist that she doesn't need? She's unemployed!!!!!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: