"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Nov 17, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sunday


Yesterday myself & the ladies (Megan, Leslie, Amy, Shell) all went to the Woodbridge Pub downtown in Detroit for brunch. The brunch menu was fairly large and we all had something different. I had an omelet with ham & cheddar, Amy had these whole grain banana pancakes that were delicious & Shell had a Mexican omelet dish that was also tasty. I don't remember what Megan or Leslie had because I didn't taste theirs but I don't think any of us left anything on our plates, well, except for Shell but she can't eat that much. Anyway, not only was the food good but they also have $11 bottomless mimosas & boy oh boy did we get our $11 worth! I think our total bill for 4 meals & 5 mimosas was $96 which really isn't bad at all & we were there for 3 hours. I loved the atmosphere especially due to the absolutely random location. We took 94 to Trumbull, turned right & it was right there, across from the Wayne State athletic fields. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes mimosas & or brunch...it's a great little place & they got pretty busy closer to 1 & 2 so I hope it stays that way & they stay open for years to come. Even though we weren't there for it they do also have lunch and dinner & other drinks. I can see this being a very regular place for me, especially in the summer!!
photo courtesy of freep.com
Bookmark and Share

No comments: