"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Nov 3, 2008

Hairstylist Gets Hit by Photag

Ok so I get this headline in my daily Us report & I check the article & read it to find out that poor Ken Paves (hairstylist to the stars) was rushed to the hospital after being hit in the face with a camera while exiting some restaurant with Jessica Simpson. I felt so bad for Ken, as the article said that he was rushed to the hospital because blood was trickling down his face, then I clicked on the link to the video of the "chaos" and there were photos of Ken's face posted ahead of the video. I died laughing when I saw the "injury", dude, it looks like a paper cut, no joke...it's a very small cut with a little blood present & they went to the ER? WTF? I then watched the video & you can't even see the injury take place, you just see Ken wiping blood off of his forehead when he gets in the car. That must be what you get for hanging out with a washed up celeb & her annoying friend Casey. The funniest part of the whole thing is the title of the article that has the photos & video. Click here for the photos, video, and stupid article title.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: