"I Calls Em Like I Sees Em!"

Nov 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!


Hey everyone, I know I'm a day late but I just wanted to make sure I stopped to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving & holiday weekend! My plans for the rest of the weekend are to clean my apartment, put up my very first Christmas tree of my very own and do a little bit of holiday shopping. Of course I'm skipping the mayhem of Black Friday and will be shopping online or on Saturday! This X-mas season I have planned & budgeted perfectly so that I can shop for certain people each pay check & not feel so overwhelmed, this weekend I'll be picking up stuff for Doug & my Dad & finishing up a couple other people & then my next check will be last chance to shop for everyone but I think it will all work out. So make sure you are careful when you are out shopping this weekend & try not to get into any fights trying to get that last Wii or whatever else it is that's selling like hot cakes!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: